We have implemented Covid-19 clinic policy and procedures based on the Ministry of Health standards regarding patient care, screening & cleaning.
- Each client must perform a Covid-19 screening prior to entering the clinic
- All clients must wear masks & hand sanitize upon entering the building.
- To reduce contact with other clients, we no longer use our waiting room & the clinic door remains locked at all times. Clients must wait outside or in their car prior to their appointment until their designated practitioner comes to the front door to greet them.
- Practitioners wear personal protective equipment during the treatments & follow strict disinfecting protocols in the treatment rooms mandated by the Ministry of Health.
- We regularly disinfect door handles and other commonly touched surfaces in the clinic communal space (front door & washroom).